- 450g (1lb) asparagus spears, trimmed
- 240g tub sun-blush tomatoes
- 30 ml (2tbsp) Parmesan cheese shavings
- Few fresh basil leaves, to garnish
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C, 400°F, Gas 6. Place the asparagus spears in a shallow roasting tin. Drain 45ml (3tbsp) oil from the tub of sun-blush tomatoes and pour over the asparagus. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
2. Roast asparagus for 10 mins. Remove from oven and add tomatoes. Roast for a further 5 mins until the asparagus is just tender.
3. Arrange on four serving plates. Pour over a little more of the oil; sprinkle with coarse sea salt. Scatter over Parmesan cheese shavings and garnish with the basil leaves.